Monday, March 24, 2014

IT Reading Material

If you are like me, I devour reading material. I do a tremendous amount of reading for my career as well as hobbies, and just for fun. I have read books from Microsoft press, O'Reilly Media, Packt Publishing, and others.

The one publishing company that I have read as of late is Packt Publishing. They have been able to produce books on a wide breadth of technology subjects (a few years ago, their book subjects were lacking for my taste, but not so anymore). They have many great books, like:
They are now celebrating 2000 titles and have some great deals to offer, right now they are offering buy one get one free on all ebooks. This offer won't last long (I feel like an infomercial), so if you have thought about purchasing from them or you have been thinking about buying a book on a particular technical subject, now is the time (again, the infomercial thing, what is happening).


No comments:

Post a Comment